Investing in The Landing Resort & Spa St. Lucia
When it comes to Real Estate, there is never a one size fits all scenario. Each property has its own unique attributes; and each client wants to find that special property that suits their needs, whether it be for rent or for purchase.
Clients often ask for rental properties in St. Lucia that are within a gated community. There are a few gated communities on island, many of which are located in the north of the island, and each differ depending on their location, amenities and views.
Today I want to share with you one that offers you all the comforts of being in a gated community, while allowing you to enjoy all the perks of a resort - The Landing Resort & Spa.
The Landing Resort & Spa is an exclusive waterfront residential development located on the Pigeon Island Causeway, Gros Islet and borders the pristine Pigeon Island Beach. The units are spacious, beautifully designed & finished to the highest standards, with each unit boasting breathtaking waterfront views of either a beachfront, harbour, lagoon or channel water view.
Spread out on 19 acres with 164 one, two and three-bedroom grand residences, there is no shortage of amenities. These amenities include:
- 50 yacht moorings
- Beach Club Lounge & Restaurant
- Coffee Shop/Cafe
- Water Sports including sailboats, windsurfers, kayaks, paddleboards & waterskiing
- Gourmet Restaurant
- Fitness Club
- Salon & Spa
- 24 Hour Concierge Services
- Courtyard Lobby & Lounge
- Three swimming pools
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Numerous fountains & water features distributed throughout the resort
- Ample parking for guests & owners
As a resident, and even as a short term or long guest, one can luxuriate in all of the above.
Besides the onsite amenities, its strategic location makes it all the more an attractive investment. These facilities include:
- The National Heritage Park – Pigeon Island, which is in walking distance, up from the beach Pigeon Island Beach. There is a fort, office quarters and barracks dating from England/France wars of the 18th & 19th centuries.
- Rodney Bay, the commercial hub of the north, is a 5-minutes’ drive away. This makes easy access to groceries, shopping and additional restaurants.
- The Greg Norman-designed 18-hole golf course, Sandals St. Lucia Golf & Country Club located in Cap Estate, a mere 5-minutes’ drive away
- Many other beaches including Reduit Beach, Cariblue and The Naked Fisherman
Living at The Landing Resort & Spa provides that perfect retreat after a long day. It offers all the perks of living in a gated community but it also offers so much more. If you are considering looking for a rental property within a gated community in St. Lucia or would like to purchase a unit, be sure to ask one of our agents about The Landings Resort & Spa. Currently available are 1, 2 and 3 bedroom units for Sale and Rent.