Open House at South View!
You are invited to an Open House at South View this Saturday, February 7th from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. This is your opportunity to get a guided tour of the development, including the individual land lots available for sale and the modern, well-designed South View 222! Our sales agents will be on hand to give you a full rundown of the particulars and help you pick out that perfect land lot!
This master-planned, residential community could be ideal for your dream home. With land prices starting from $18 per sq. ft., this is definitely a desirable location at an even more desirable price! The Parks at South View provides:
- A family-friendly community with several green spaces
- Land lots of various sizes presenting endless home design possibilities
- Proximity to other established neighbourhoods such as Fort George Heights and Elizabeth Park
- Easy access to the ABC Highway and several South Coast amenities
- Easy access to Sheraton Mall and Sir Garfield Sobers Gymnasium
The contemporary style of South View 222 is definitely something to see! The house was designed by Michael Lashley, and the interior has been professionally designed by Terri Archer (Archer’s Hall), so has the tasteful and quality finishes that one would expect.
We look forward to seeing all of you there!
Directions:Proceed along the main road from the gymnasium heading easterly towards Fort George Heights and South Ridge. Pass the entrance to Fort George Heights on your left and take the next right turn which heads south toward Elizabeth Park. The development is immediately on your left.