Annalisa is a Sales and Rental Agent at Terra Caribbean, specializing in helping clients find and sell properties in Barbados. Annalisa began working for Terra in October 2012 as a Project Sales Agent, and has expanded her real estate knowledge and expertise to help a broader range of clients with their property needs. Annalisa came to Terra Caribbean after spending six years working for real estate firm, Barbados Living. Her friendly nature and strong communication skills ensure her clients receive unprecedented levels of service. She possesses a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from the City University of New York, as well as Real Estate Diplomas from both Barbados and New York colleges.
- BA Computer Science from City University of New York
- Certificate in Property management, New York Real Estate Institute
- Certificate in Real Estate Sales, New York Real Estate Institute
- Certificate in Business management – Baruch College
Lisa is a Sales and Rental Agent at Terra Caribbean, offering clients expert advice and guidance in finding or selling properties in Barbados. Lisa joined the Terra team in 2016 with over 12 years of experience in the real estate industry. With a passion for all things real estate, Lisa ensures her clients are continually kept abreast of the industry and values honesty and integrity in all dealings. Lisa has completed courses with Champion Realtors in the United States and continues to progress her education with ongoing course material. She is a member of BEAVA and a board member of a private school. Amidst it all, she still finds time to volunteer at her alma mater, travel with her family and relax on the beach.
- Academy of Commerce
- Member Barbados Estate Agents & Valuers Association,
- Board Member of The St. Winifred’s School
Sue is a Sales and Rental Agent at Terra Caribbean, helping clients purchase, rent or sell various properties in Barbados. Sue joined the company in 1998, and was an instrumental asset in the early development of Terra Caribbean and its growth on the island. With over 20 years of experience, she offers a wealth of real estate market knowledge and goes beyond the call of duty to make sure her clients always receive professional and personalized service. From first-time home owners to renters and developers, clients rely on her prompt and honest advice when making decisions on all real estate matters. Sue was the past president and is a current member of BEAVA and continues to expand her knowledge with various real estate courses.
- Graduate UBC Real Estate Law and Ethics Programme
- Past President and current Member Barbados Estate Agents & Valuers Association
- Director/Sole Proprietor of Dolphin Properties Ltd. for 9 years
Toni is a Sales and Rental Agent at Terra Caribbean, assisting clients with the purchase, sale and rental of properties in Barbados. Toni joined Terra Caribbean in 2001 when she returned to the island from the United States. With over 10 years of experience in managing her own real estate business in Barbados and another few years of managing retail franchises in Orlando, Florida, Toni works quickly to keep her clients informed and satisfied. She works hard to maintain close relationships with her clients and exceed their expectations in every way. Part from work, she loves yoga, painting, swimming in the beautiful Caribbean Sea and looks forward to her travels every year. Toni is a member of the Barbados Estate Agents and Valuers Association.
- Certificate in Business management
- Two years of college U of Maryland
- Real Estate Law & Ethics with the University of British Columbia
- Member Barbados Estate Agents & Valuers Association
- Pass President of St. Vincent de Paul
- Sole Proprietor of Sun Properties Inc. for 8 years
Andrea is a Sales and Rental Agent at Terra Caribbean, and is predominantly responsible for managing development projects on the island. She has a sharp focus on commercial real estate projects, working in conjunction with several investment companies and institutional investors. Since joining Terra Caribbean in 2000, Andrea has held numerous positions within the company, including Sales Assistant, Projects Coordinator and Administrative Manager. Over the years, she has been instrumental in the successful completion of numerous sales for substantial land and residential development projects. Andrea is dedicated and loyal team member, and her commitment to her clients is unparalleled. Outside of work, Andrea has a passion for singing. You can catch her on the big stage singing with the band Promise, one of the top gospel bands in the Caribbean.
- Administrative Corporate Secretary, University of the West Indies
- Graduate of the Real Estate Law and Ethics course, University of British Colombia
- Currently pursuing a Commercial Investment Real Estate course through the CCIM Institute
- Current member and past board member of the Barbados Estate Agents & Valuers Association
- Tutor of the Real Estate Sales Course at Barbados Community since 2014
- Secretary of the PTA Executive – St. Angela’s School
- Board Member of the Parochial Church Council – St. Bartholomew’s Church
- Band Leader – gospel band Promise
Emma is the newest Real Estate Agent at Terra Caribbean, helping clients purchase and sell various types of properties in Barbados. Emma joined the Terra Caribbean in March 2014 as Project Sales Agent, working closely on Terra Caribbean’s development projects such as Sapphire Beach Condominiums, South View, Valley View and Adam’s Castle. She later transitioned to the Corporate Rentals department, where she was responsible for listing and renting new corporate residential and commercial properties. Emma is a dedicated and goal driven individual who thrives on challenges and really enjoys working with a variety of clients. Out of the office, Emma enjoys working out, spending time at the beach or hanging out with friends at the latest hot spot.
- Graduate UBC Real Estate Law and Ethics Programme and the UBC Valuations
Richard Fisher is a Sales and Rental Agent at Terra Caribbean. While he specializes in helping commercial clients purchase, sell and rent properties throughout Barbados, he also has a successful track record with residential investments. Prior to joining Terra Caribbean in 2003, he spent 40 years at CIBC Bank, reaching the position of Director of Retail Banking for Barbados and the Eastern Caribbean. Richard has a depth of contacts, relationships, and detailed financial knowledge of the real estate finance market. Affectionately referred to as Fish, he is the life of the party and enjoys the company of good friends. He has a passion for animals, and finds pleasure in taking care of his three dogs and feeding approximately 200 birds every morning.
Human Resource Management and Financial Accounting
Rachel is the Sales Manager at Terra Caribbean and Terra Luxury, responsible for overseeing the sales and rentals team and their efforts. She joined the Terra Caribbean team in December 2009, becoming our dedicated real estate agent for long-term rentals, and has been a key leader in developing Terra Caribbean’s corporate rentals initiative. In 2015, Rachel was awarded Top Producer at Terra Caribbean. Outside of work, travel is one of Rachel’s greatest passions.
- Graduate UBC Real Estate Law and Ethics programme and the UBC Valuations
- Member Barbados Estate Agents & Valuers Association
Laura is a Sales and Rental Agent at Terra Caribbean, specialising in matching clients to the right real estate opportunity. She joined the company in July 2017. Although she was born in Barbados, Laura has her real estate roots in the UK, having started as a Lettings (rentals) agent in a small firm in the UK when she was 17. This blossomed into a full career path for her and she then pursued quite a few training courses. And at the age of 22, she was promoted to the position of Sales & Lettings Manager. Shortly after, she made the decision to move back to Barbados, but that didn’t stop her from continuing her real estate career. She has held some very notable positions including one on the sales team at Royal Westmoreland. Her friendly nature and strong communication skills ensure her clients receive unprecedented levels of service.
- Certificate in Business and Psychology, City of Newport College, UK
- Certificate in Effective Estate Agency, Property Mark, UK
- Certificate in Residential Lettings, TFP, UK
Betty Cathrow has worked in the industry for over 15 years, and was first introduced to Real Estate when she joined Terra Caribbean and Ernst & Young in 2000. After spending 7 years in a senior position within the real estate advisory division at Terra/EY, in 2006 Betty moved on to join Saint Peter’s Bay as Project Manager. Betty returned to Terra in 2016 as Marketing Manager and has recently joined the sales team. Some of her favourite things include her spirited kids, and running half marathons. Betty will be based in our South Coast office and will cover both Commercial and Residential properties.
University of British Colombia
- Real Estate Investment Analysis and Advanced Income Appraisal (Received award for student with highest standing)
- Real Estate Finance in a Canadian Context
- Foundations of Real Estate Appraisal
- Foundations of Real Estate Mathematics
- Canadian Securities Certificate