Livonne is the Chief Operating Officer and the Manager of Valuations and Advisory Services at Terra Caribbean. He brings with him comprehensive knowledge in information technology and a variety of skills from earning a Bachelor’s degree in Management and Information Systems at St. George’s University. He has acquired numerous certificates in the fields of valuations, research and sales from recognized institutions such as Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors and Pennsylvania State University. Livonne has over ten years of property valuation experience which includes residential properties and commercial properties such as hotels, leasehold properties, office and apartment buildings. His advisory experience includes highest and best use studies and market reviews. He also has extensive knowledge in transactional information for residential and commercial properties. His knowledge, skills and enthusiasm give him the ability to manage the valuation and advisory service line and assist in other real estate and business ventures.
- B.Sc. Management and Information Systems, St. George’s University (2010)
- Cost and Income Based Methods of Valuation, Ethical Standards, Leasehold Valuation, Hotel Valuation - RICS
- International Property Measurement Standards - Application and Methodology
- Community Research, Pennsylvania State University
- Business Plan Writing & Business Management, GDB
- Habit of Negotiation Selling, Service, Butler Learning Service
- Member National Realtors Association
- Former member Research Service Organisation
Kareem is a Valuation Technician at Terra Caribbean. He has an extensive background as a building technician and over 4 years experience in the field of valuations and Real Estate. Currently, he is responsible for residential and commercial valuations, assists in market studies and also manages the internal transaction sales database. In 2019, Kareem was the recipient of the company's highest attainable award, “Terra-Star”. As one of the youngest valuers on island, Kareem is pursuing membership through the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- T.A. MarryShow Community College
- Valuation for Residential Property Instance 2
- Introduction to Valuation & Ethical Standards (RICS)
- Introduction to Valuation