This historic traditional plantation house is set on 2.419 acres of land in the parish of St. Thomas offering spectacular views of the South Coast of the island. Originally built in 1721, the house is made of coral stone and has a 2-car garage and a swimming pool with gazebo. The floor area of the house is approximately 7,800 sq. ft., and consists of the basement level, and 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, the living and dining rooms, the kitchen, bar, laundry and large storage area on the ground and first floors. The Plantation House is offered for sale separate from the adjoining 140 acres of agriculture land, apartment, old Managers House (the two properties can be purchased together as well). The grounds of this Plantation home are beautifully up-kept and an impressive driveway of Royal Palms leads to the property.
- Modern Kitchen