Vuemont is a charming Barbados property of 2-bedroom apartments and 2 & 3-bedroom villas all set in a well landscaped and beautifully planned 39-acre community. With stunning views of the West Coast from its perch on Mount Brevitor, this picturesque development is within minutes of Speightstown and several beaches including the famed Mullins Bay on the Barbados West Coast.
The thirty-two apartments contained within eight 2-storey buildings are positioned around a large multilevel swimming pool with a gazebo and boardwalk bridge; in a tropical garden setting. Each apartment has a pool-side view with spacious patios ideal for al fresco dining. The apartments’ open plan design is functional and very attractive in its layout. With two full bathrooms (one en-suite), air-conditioned bedrooms and modern Italian kitchens these apartments are an attractive real estate opportunity, ready for occupancy.
The development’s 35-villas are available for sale in both 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom designs. Located along the gently rolling terraces of the community these turnkey homes are well built and landscaped providing a charming property option for young families or couples desirous of the tranquil environment Vuemont provides. The amenities are also perfect for enjoying Barbados’ tropical climate year round - tennis courts with local Pro on site, children’s playground, walking trails with exercise stations, swimming pools and a jacuzzi, a residents’ clubhouse and fitness facility ensure that life at Vuemont is never dull.
Apartment / Villa Amenities:
Air Conditioned Bedrooms
Ceiling Fans throughout
Solid surface countertops
Elevator in Apartment blocks
Lap / Swimming Pool
Open Entertainment Space
Three-tiered pool with deck, gazebo and
Viewing Deck with gazebo
Fitness trail and exercise station
Situated on the edge of Mount Brevitor the homes at Vuemont enjoy a breathtaking view of the Barbados’ West Coast; and the cooling breeze characteristic of this hilltop location.
Set just off of Highway 2-A, Vuemont is within easy reach of Speightstown, Holetown, the Barbados east coast and many amenities and attractions including golf and polo at Apes Hill Club. Within 10-minutes drive are the white sand beaches of the island’ West Coast, and Bridgetown the capital is approximately 30 minutes away.
39-Acres of gently rolling slopes on this spacious hillside location provides a tranquil and special Barbados community complete with resort-style facilities.
A joint venture project of Barbados based firms Rotherly Construction and C.O. Williams Construction, the apartments and villas that comprise this hillside property at Vuemont have been expertly designed and built to perfection.
The residences comprise 2-bedroom apartments and 2 and 3-bedroom villas each with modern open plan designs and quality finishes.
• 18” x 18” porcelain tiles with timber skirting painted finish
• External patio tiles , non –skid porcelain tiles
• Kitchen units are maple melamine cupboards with granite counter tops complete with stainless steel double bowl kitchen sink and sterling range kitchen faucet.
• 4’x 4” tumble marble kitchen back splash tiles.
• All bathroom fixtures and fittings:
• Water closet
• Vanity basin
• Vanity faucets and shower mixers from the “Sterling” design range
• Shower 12” x 12” porcelain wall with mosaic tile band 4” high
• Shower floor completed with 2” x2” square porcelain mosaic tiles to shower floor
• All bedroom closet unit pickle finishes pine with louver doors and stainless steel hardware.
Fixtures & Fittings:
• Electrical Fixtures & Fittings –
• Decor style electrical fixtures , plug out, etc
• Hunter ceiling fans complete with light kits for patios
• Westinghouse ceiling lights and accessories
EXTERNAL & COMMON AREAS
• Roof covering is “Owens Coring” asphalt shingles, with water proofing membrane fixed to CDX treated ply wood, and including thermal insulation.The roof is completed with painted eaves and PVC gutters and down pipes.
• External Wall Finishes:
1.5mm trowel plastic finish with 3.0mm raised bands coral details and quoins
• Internal Wall Finishes:
Generally all walls completed with 1.00mm trowel plastic finish
• UPVC double hung sash windows with 1/4” thick clear laminated glass and screens, windows fitted in hardwood timber frame painted finish.
• Traditional design hardwood timber shutters to all windows
• All internal doors six panel pine doors painted finish in timber frame
• External doors- main entry doors six panel pine door , external doors timber French doors with timber architrave
• Door hardware from the “Schlage” design line.
• Gypsum ceiling tape and slick complete with timber crown moulding. Coral moulding upgrade avaiable
• External patio ceiling traditional pickle pine exposed rafter ceiling
Vuemont is a Barbadian owned and managed residential community, a product of the combined craftsmanship of Barbados’ two premier developers, Rotherley Construction Inc. and C.O.Williams Construction Ltd.
Rotherley Construction Inc.
Founded in 1989, Rotherley Construction has become well recognized as the builder of choice for Luxury Homes and Villas in Barbados, as well as being an industry leaders in designing and building commercial properties, expanding and renovating existing structures, and project management. The team at Rotherley consists of directors, qualified engineers, quantity surveyors, a high caliber of project managers, human resource and administrative support staff plus one of the largest pools of long-stay and experienced foremen and artisans; all who share the same motto: Quality, No Compromise.
C.O.Williams Construction Ltd.
Incorporated in 1970, C.O.Williams Construction Limited is today one of the Caribbean's leading and most respected civil engineering and highway construction companies providing services across the region from its headquarters in Barbados and regional offices in Antigua and St. Lucia.