South View, a master-planned Barbados residential community, featuring townhouses and land lots is the epitome of location, location, location! Situated in Kent, Christ Church this development offers buyers an opportunity to own Barbados property of unbeatable value. The community is designed for families and individuals seeking suburban living with easy access to modern conveniences.
Set on 54 acres of gently sloping land, the multi-phased development offers a mixture of land parcels in The Parks and townhouse residences in The Gardens. The Parks (Phase 1) has been released to the market for sale, with land lots recently reduced in price, and now starting at US $77,220* (US $8.50 per sq. ft.)*. The Gardens comprise of three styles of townhouses and currently (22) 2 and 3-bedroom homes have been released for sale starting at US $272,500*.
South View's quiet surroundings are just a short drive to the ABC Highway, Sheraton Centre, the Barbados South Coast, the airport and Bridgetown, featuring:
- Easy access to popular amenities
- Open green spaces
- Property Owner’s Association
The Development is a joint venture of the Creative Designs Group and SRM Architects - The first 10-townhouses are completed and a show home has been tastefully furnished by Walkers World and is available for viewing by appointment.
Click on the Price & Availability button above for a full listing of all the parcels and homes on offer. * Prices & Availability are subject to change without notice.
Adjacent to Fort George Heights and South Ridge in Kent, South View is located along one of the Barbados main thoroughfares in Christ Church, the most southern parish in Barbados. Minutes from the Airport, ABC Highway, South Coast beaches and Bridgetown, this location is extremely central with easy access to shopping, the key business districts and many schools.
The Sir Garfield Sobers gymnasium and sporting complex is but a short walk away and residents can enjoy the amenities on offer including the walking track and fitness trail, or become members of the hockey club or Aquatic Centre both headquartered at this location.
A master planned development on 54-Acres in Christ Church ... South has never been more CENTRAL! This multiphase Barbados development is being launched in sections. The Parks (Phase 1) Land lots are available for sale starting from US $77,220. The townhouses in The Gardens feature 2 & 3-bedroom designs starting at US $272,500.
The development roads are completed, curbs installed and there is a beautiful tree planted on every land lot. The Development landscaping is in place, adding a touch of colour to this welcoming community - ideal for you to call home.
The Gardens townhouses have been professionally designed by the team at SRM Architects and are being constructed by the skilled Creative Designs group. These 2 and 3-bedroom townhouses have been carefully considered to offer a modern floor plan.
The Gardens phase of South View offer a total of forty-six townhouse residences; with 22-properties released for sale; ten of which are completed and ready for occupancy. There is a choice of three designs on offer with one 2-bedroom home and two 3-bedroom layouts.
The Gardens Townhouses - CONSTRUCTION
• Substructure: Reinforced concrete footings.
• Structure: Reinforced concrete columns and beams.
• Floors: Reinforced concrete floors.
• Walls: Reinforced concrete block or stud partition with gypsum or cement board.
• Roof: “Bermuda” profile metal roofing – white finish with exposed rafters and groove plywood boarding and solid paint finish..
• Internal Wall Finishes: Plaster and Trowel Plastic finish.
• Ceilings Finishes: Plaster or Gypsum and Trowel Plastic finish.
• Floor Finishes: Glazed porcelain tiles.
• Skirtings: Pine or similar - solid paint finish.
• Architraves/Facings/Moldings: Pine or similar - solid paint finish.
Windows & Doors
• Windows: Aluminum single sash windows.
• External Doors: Solid panel and glazed panel fiberglas - white.
• Internal Doors: Pine or similar solid panel – solid paint finish.
• Closet Doors: Pine or similar louver.
• Door Frames: Pine or similar – solid paint finish.
• Dressed softwood door architraves and stops.
• Door Hardware: Brushed chrome finish.
• Kitchen Cabinets: Prefabricated cabinets.
• Kitchen Countertops: Granite.
• Kitchen Tiles: Ceramic tile backsplash.
• Kitchen Sink: Stainless steel.
• Vanity cabinets: Prefabricated cabinets - white.
• Vanity Countertops: Granite.
• Vanity Mirrors: Frameless with polished edges.
• Wall Finishes: Ceramic wall tiles.
• Closets: Pine or similar and plywood shelving with solid paint finish, and chrome hanging rails.
• Air Conditioning: Provision for future installation of air conditioning to Master Bedroom.
• Toilets: Vitreous china toilet with plastic seat and cover - white.
• Lavatory: Under counter basin, white and chrome finish faucet.
• Shower: Chrome finish shower and tub spout filler.
• Bath Tub: Plastic tub – white.
• Bathroom Accessories: Chrome finish.
• Utility Sink: PVC or similar with laundry faucet.
Hot Water System
• Solar water system.
• Electrical Installation: All electrical works will be installed in concealed conduits to the approval of the GEED.
• Light Fittings: Provision for Client/Purchaser supplied fittings.
• Ceiling Fans: Electrical fans
• Incoming Services: Underground supply.
• External Verandah Finishes: Glazed porcelain floor tiles
• External Wall Finishes: Plaster and Trowel Plastic finish.
• Driveway: Reinforced concrete driveway.
• Carport: Optional extra available.
• Landscaping: Front garden area.
The developers of South View are South View Development Inc., an entity owned and directed by a group of individuals with extensive involvement and experience in the construction and real estate industries.
Development consultants to South View are SRM Architects Ltd. and Creative Designs & Building Construction Co. Ltd., two firms with wide-ranging experience in the construction industry.
CREATIVE DESIGNS & BUILDING CONSTRUCTION CO. LTD.
Creative Designs was established in Grenada in 1977. In 2002, the company expanded to Barbados focusing on construction and construction management. Creative Designs has successfully completed a range of buildings including hotels, commercial banks, university and residential buildings.
SRM Architects Ltd. is an architectural firm operating in Barbados and the wider Caribbean. The firm was established in 1984. SRM Architects Ltd. has an impressive track record in planning, design and project management of numerous residential, commercial, corporate and institutional facilities in Barbados and the Caribbean region.