Ria joined the Terra Caribbean Trinidad team in October 2007 as a Valuer and has grown professionally since her arrival. Today, she is a full member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and passes on her knowledge as a lecturer at the University of West Indies teaching four courses within the curriculum of Estate Management at the Bachelors level.
- BSc. in Agriculture and Natural Resource Management – University of West Indies
- MSc. in Estate Management – London South Bank University
- Full member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Member of the Institute of Serveyors of Trinidad and Tobago
Andrew came to Terra Caribbean Trinidad in 2002 with five years’ prior experience in the field of Valuations. His first role at Terra Caribbean was a blend of Property Manager and Valuer, however in 2003, his role was streamlined to Senior Valuations Technician. His experience in the field of real estate, together with a strong working knowledge beyond the purview of his post, allows him to be an integral part of our team and an unmatched information resource.
- Certificate in Drafting
- Certficate in Marketing and Public Relations
- Diploma in Business Administration
Stephan joined the Terra Caribbean Trinidad team in July 2015 as a Valuations Technician. He came to the Valuations team with two years’ experience as a Valuer and a BSc. in Land Management from the University of the West Indies. Having an interest in market price trends, specifically land, Stephan assists in field work and preparation of Valuation Reports with a jovial and willing spirit.
- BSc. in Land Management – University of West Indies